Friday, June 11, 2010

Hair Styles

I'd just like to show you my many hairstyles! I love changing my hair! I do have some favorites too. :)

Post updated as I get new hair!

Pink Braids and Dark Brown Braids - Perfect for playtime!

Greek Goddess Wig and a Fuchsia Nymph Wig - I can use these two for special occasions!

Fuchsia Tinker Bell Wig and Silver White Wig - This one makes me feel old!

Bouffant Wig and Long Princess Wig - It's fun to be a blonde sometimes, but I prefer darker or bright colored hair!

Brown Curls and Short Princess Wig - Pretty and simplistic.
Brown Bob and Asymmetrical Short Wig - This one is good for my emo and punk rock looks!
Double Buns and Anime Wig - Both are great for cos-playing and Chinese events! Or, even for Halloween!
Pink long hair and Fuchsia long hair - These two are my favorites!

Light brown long hair and Black long hair - Great when I need a change! The dark hair goes well with a lot of outfits!

And just for fun, here's one of me as a baby without any hair!


So which one do you think looks best on me? Please leave comments below!

1 comment:

  1. mermaid wig and dark brown braided wig looks great on you :D

    ReplyDelete