Thursday, July 8, 2010

Miss Pet Society


Last night, my mommy entered me into the Miss Pet Society
beauty pageant! :) You can view my entry here.

I'm not sure what swimsuit I would wear if I made it to the second round so will you please help me? Please read my entry to see which swimsuit combination would match my personality best. Then please choose one out of these three swimsuits: (If you have any suggestions, please let me know!)

Write your votes and suggestions in the comments. :)

Swimsuit 1 - Classic NotNicky in pink with a touch of white. Showing off her girly side.


Swimsuit 2 - NotNicky is quite shy at the beach. Instead of the traditional bikini or swimsuit, NotNicky opted to go with her tomboy side and picked out board shorts and a wet shirt. This outfit is perfect for surfing.


Swimsuit 3 - Again, NotNicky is quite shy at the beach. Even though she's wearing her bikini underneath, she'd rather just sit on the beach and read.

No comments:

Post a Comment