Thursday, February 10, 2011

Creative Rooms!

This thread, Creative Rooms, has been on the Pet Society forum for such a long time now. My mommy often goes there when she needs inspiration for my home. Today, we found a ton of beautiful rooms that mommy and I absolutely adore. We loved them so much, that my mommy made a few for me!

Creative Room #1: An outdoor getaway.

The version in my home #1: It's a patio!

Creative Room #2: A walk in closet made from coin items.

The version in my home #2: Walk-in-closet full of swimsuits, hoodies, nightgowns, dresses, and more!

Creative Room #3: A Valentine's home on the beach.


Creative Room #4: A swimming pool fit located in a lovely garden.

Creative Room #5: A secret garden full of pink and a gorgeous tree.

1 comment:

  1. what is the wallpaper and floor you used

    Creative Room #1: An outdoor getaway.

    The version in my home #1: It's a patio!

    ???

    ReplyDelete