Thursday, July 14, 2011

Third week of Harry Potter in PS!

Hey there readers! Today I'm just going to chat about Harry Potter and post some of my favorite items. As you all should know, the new Pet Society Blog post shows the theme for next week. Again, it is a Harry Potter theme for the third week in a row! I believe this makes about five wizard themed weeks that we've had in PS in total.

Don't get me wrong, I like Harry Potter and think the books and movies are amazing. However, I was always a fan of more girly weeks in PS. This feels like Halloween to me. There are a few nice items that I will definitely be buying... Perhaps I'll even do the Hogwarts Challenge and turn my home into Hogwarts!



This cute little armband is an Animal Protector Charm. - 8CC

It will turn into any one of these animals.
My favorite is the kitty, of course, but I do like the rest of them too!

Update: NotNicky bought one and she got the kitty! HOORAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment