Friday, April 19, 2013

Trying to say goodbye.

So I'm curious to hear from my blog readers... How are you saying goodbye to Pet Society?

What are you doing until June 14th? - Did you stop playing or will you play up until the end? Did you gift things away or are you keeping all of your items? Do you have any goals before the  game ends? Did you empty out all of your rooms or keep them decorated?

At first, I thought I should empty out all of my rooms. It hurts more seeing my beautiful creations get deleted. Of course, I took a lot of pictures first. However, on second thought, I recreated a cozy little house for my pet. I don't want her to die alone. So, I surrounded her with all of her favorite things. I'm also helping my friends with their dreams.

Saying goodbye to this game is going to be hard. I sort of wish it wasn't a long, drawn out goodbye. It's usually easier to just say goodbye and go, rather than linger for two months knowing the end is still coming. :(

I did start playing Party Town, though I'm not exactly in love with the game. It's just a way to pass the time. It's cute and similar to Pet Society, but it's not the same. Even though "diamonds" are cheaper, a lot more items are for cash. They have a lot of  items to choose from, but not a lot of items to make a good room with. (Especially not enough pink!)

Here's NotNicky's new look:

In this game, she's a kitty.

No comments:

Post a Comment