Sunday, April 25, 2010

Prom Night for NotNicky!

These are pictures from my prom night on Friday April 23, 2010! It was such a magical night thanks to my mommy. Here are a few and there will most likely be more to come.

Special note: To see the full pictures [because I know some are only showing half], please right click and select "Open image in new tab." or something like that.

♥ Hellcat asked me to prom in his garden. He was really shy about it but it was so sweet!

♥ Hellcat kissed me under the night sky as we got our picture taken.

♥ But poor Hideeni was jealous and lonely so I took a picture with him too!

♥ There was a huge buffet there! It all looked so yummy!

♥ This was the crown room. [Mommy made two different versions with just tiny moderations!]

♥ Here we're waiting for the prom king & queen announcement!

♥ Hellcat and I were crowned prom king & queen!

No comments:

Post a Comment