Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sweetheart Make Up Kit


Well, I bought the Make Up Kit. It was super expensive at 35CC and the only reason I bought it was because I had got 110CC free from my Netflix 1-month free trial offer! (YAY!)

I bought it was more for decoration than the stylist features. If I would have bought it for that, I would have been highly disappointed. They aren't that great. I do like some though.

These crying eyes make me laugh.

I like the blush and these purple eyes would look cute with the right outfit. Sadly, these only come in the purple. I wish they were in pink.

These eyes look so weird to me. I also like the lips but really hate the disgusting mole. NotNicky is not in her forties, she's just a baby. (Though a mature one. :P) Plus, I had to change her color so it looked better.

The eyes come in red, green, and purple.
The lips come in red, pink, and blue. (All with the mole.)

I do like this blue fur color, but I don't really want to change NotNicky's pink. These eyes are super cute with this fur color. I love the way the blush stands out too.

These eyes come in blue and brown.

I think these eyes are seriously weird! The lips are cute, but don't show up on my pink skin.

These eyes come in white, brown, or black. The lips come in red and pink.

1 comment: