Thursday, May 19, 2011

Sweetheart Week

Well, I'm a sucker for anything mildly romantic so I love this week. Plus, there's a lot of beautiful items in pink! I can't wait for 8pm Sunday to come... (More photos to be posted after a lot of shopping once everything is released!)

This is officially one of my new favorite items. I LOVE RAINBOWS!
This is the limited edition item for Tuesday. I love the items and the colors!
(Not CC... for regular coins. Price: 4,800 coins)


I'll also be buying a lot of CC items this week.

The Sweetheart Buns Wig is perfect.
I love it in that color and I want to dye one yellow to make the perfect Sailor Moon look.
Depending on the price, I may actually buy two of these.
Price: 12 CC

This Make Up Kit is adorable and although it probably doesn't do anything special, I'm definitely going to get one because I'm a pretty princess! Price: 38CC! That's a lot more than I was hoping to spend on that. I'll have to see the new facial features before I think about buying it.


I don't necessarily need this because I don't dye wigs black much, but I love the look!
Price: 11CC


The WWF Red Panda Bundle is adorable!
Price: 40 CC
That's a bit expensive so I may pick and chose which cute fox items I buy.

I'll also be buying one, maybe two, dessert berry seeds.
Price: 6CC

Needless to say, I'll be spending a lot this week.

P.S. ~ If you're wondering where I get my prices early, please check out this website.

2 comments:

  1. the make-up table costs a lot :(
    anyway i love that blue bundle, i'll be buying that too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I just looked up the prices and I'd have to spend over a 100 CC to get everything I wanted. I have a lot, but I'd like to save some. >.<

    ReplyDelete