Sunday, June 19, 2011

Free wig dyes!

IMPORTANT: Please read the entire post before friend requesting me for free wig dye.

NotNicky loves to give, but also loves it when people follow the rules.

This is NotNicky's salon for free wig dye! :)

UPDATED: New red dye for free also!

This is the one NotNicky uses the most, so it is in her playhouse.


I have fifteen different wig dye tables. That's a total of forty-five different wig dyes. You can send me as many wigs as you like and I will dye them in any of those colors.

Rules:

Please add my facebook, with a note stating "Free wig dye."

After I accept, please send me a message on Facebook that tells me how many wigs you sent me and what color you'd like on which wig. (Simply because sometimes I accept gifts and the forget who has sent them to me.)

 

Black Dye Table:

Blonde Dye Table:

Brown Dye Table:  

Christmas Wig Dye Table:
Poinsetta | Holly Leaf | Gingerbread

Cupcake Wig Dye Table
Creamy White | Honey Blonde | Chocolate Brown

Cyber Wig Dye Table
Neon Pink | Neon Yellow | Neon Green

Dark Swan Wig Dye Table:
Royal Golden | Royal Purple | Royal Red

Emerald Green Wig Dye Table:
Aqua Green | Emerald Green | Forest Green

Halloween Wig Dye Table:
Loppi Orange | Ash Black | Carrot Red

Harajuku Wig Dye Table:
Purple Passion | Dark Purple | Harajuku

Ice Palace Wig Dye Table:
Snowy White | Light Blue | Sapphire Blue


Pink Dye Table: 
Regal Pink | Sweet Pink | Plum Red


Rapunzel Dye Table:



Ravishing Red Dye Table:



Third Birthday Wig Dye Table:
Birthday Pink | Birthday Blue | Birthday Purple

Credit to this guide for the links to the colors and picture. Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment