Thursday, June 16, 2011

My favorite week EVER!


I am just so excited for this week! I love rainbows so much!
Plus, who doesn't love cute little ponies?!

I have around 100CC and somehow, I feel like it's all going to be spent this week. O.O

The magical pony maker only costs 5CC for each pony, so most people will probably go nuts.
(I know I will!)
Apparently, there are TONS of different combinations you can get.

UPDATE: This is a very important update. Apparently, the magical pony maker was causing a lot of players issues with their games. Sadly, the item will not be included in next weeks items. :(

(Image taken from Pet Society Friends group on Facebook.)


Then they have these adorable pony stables for your pony creations, which I will also be buying TONS of!



I also love how this week's "make up kit" as I call it, is FREE. All you have to do is ask your friends to help you build it and then you have this cute kit that gets you access to these cute new colors!



The last lovely items that I wanted to comment on were also CC, 12 each.
I love the middle and last wig there, but I'd love to have all three! :)
The wings aren't necessarily needed, but they are cute!


The wigs are cute but I have to admit, I am a little disappointed with them.

Here's the side swept... one side looks like it is missing a little more hair.
It doesn't really cover that side of her face either.

Note: I usually write this blog prior to the theme's release so check back AFTER the release because I do update it with pictures of everything I bought. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment