Sunday, September 4, 2011

Pony obsession forever.

It's been quite a few weeks since the pony madness hit Pet Society and even though each week there are new items for everyone to get excited about... Ponies still rule the forums. This is true for me as well.

This little pony maker has cost me over 300CC. A pony costs 5CC each, so 300CC would only buy me 60 ponies. Through trading, I would say I have about 75 or maybe more!
It's a bit shameful to admit, but at least I'm honest with myself.

I'M OBSESSED WITH PONIES!


Here is my pony room currently. It changes constantly, since I am trading constantly.


NotNicky loves pink, so we have a lot of ponies with pink features. Her favorite tattoo would be hearts, but she also likes suns, moons, and strawberries too. She is really not fond of clovers on most ponies. We like ponies that have matching features or ponies that contrast. [For example, orange with pink hair is pretty.]

My top five favorite ponies. (Currently, anyway.)


This last pony is the closest to my dream pony. If only it had pink hearts for a cutie mark. *sigh*

2 comments:

  1. Your ponies are pretty! I myself think the dragons will be my weakness. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love your orange pony <3

    ReplyDelete