Friday, September 30, 2011

Wifey/Hubby Pony Couple

WANTED TO BUY:

I am looking for a male unicorn to be the perfect hubby to the pony pictured.
I would also like to add more members to this family.

Note: I may also like black ponies, with any color hair, golden eyes, and star tattoo. Prefer uni/peg but will take yellow bow also. [Long hair please.]

Requirements:
~Unicorn
~Black Body
~Teal Hair
~Mohawk [Does not have to be full.]
~Long Tail [Braided would be perfect!]
~Golden Eyes
~Star Tattoo

If offering a girl pony, please make sure she has long teal hair and meets the other requirements. If she has a bow, please make it a yellow bow.




Examples of perfect girly ponies for this family~


PLEASE NOTE: The ponies in this post are NOT for trade/sale/etc.
These are from my personal collection and I'm looking for matches for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment