Saturday, September 17, 2011

Some more avis, siggies, and artwork!

Well, since my obsession with ponies has grown... I obviously needed some pony artwork, siggy/ avi sets, and bumps. The pony seen in all of these is my dream pony, in which I now own.

Some were purchased at Glamorous Art Shop and others were bought at Macchia's Little Creations. Please check out their shops if you like what you see!

If you click on this image, it will take you to my extended siggy on the PS forums.
And of course the matching avatar:

Another pony siggy:
I love the matching avatar!


NotNicky riding her pony!


Which bump do you like best? I prefer Version 3! :]

Bump Version 1:
Bump Version 2:
Bump Version 3:

I got this siggy done because NotNicky was born May 30, 2009 and is a Gemini.
[This was not done at either of those shops, a friend made them for me.]
Which do you like better? Version 1 or Version 2?

Version 1: / Version 2:

This was made for me, but is of my boyfriends pet. [Hellcat]
I love them both so much! :]

1 comment: